Welcome to Shady Oaks Campground
All campers must register before parking.
1. You must be 18 or older to camp, unless accompanied by adult.
2. NO Kegs, NO glass bottles and NO liquor/beer containers larger than 1 quart. NO UNDER AGE DRINKING! Use or be in possession of, or under the influence of drugs.
3. Fireworks or other explosives are not permitted.
4. Campers and tents are permitted in designated sites only. With caretakers’ approval, an additional (pup) tent may be allowed as long as this tent does not infringe on other campers, and the additional charge will be $8.00 per day. If the additional tent is for a separate family unit (or two or more individuals), the regular camping fee ($15) will be charged for that additional tent. A screen tent will be allowed at no additional charge. There shall be a limit of one screen tent per campsite.
5. We request all visitors not registered to camp, please leave by 10pm. Please respect other campers around you and keep the noise down between the hours of 10pm – 8am.
6. Please leave your campsite clean, so that others may enjoy our beautiful park.
7. Discharge water or any other waste in a park except into designated containers, drains, or dumping stations. Please take your garbage to the dumpster (Located in the corner by tree line just down from the dump station).
8. Pets are permitted, they must be on a leash no longer than 6 ft in length, AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOGS. If your pet harms any one, you are responsible for all bills that may be incurred. Campground Management is required to notify Sheriff Dept about dog bites. If your pet disrupts other campers you maybe asked to leave.
9. NO wood with nails, screws, staples, etc. allowed.
10. Campfires are only allowed in fire rings. Glass, plastic, aluminum, and tin cans are not to be left in fire rings. Rings must not be moved. A $50.00 Fine, if Fire Rings are moved.
11. Motorized vehicles (licensed or non-licensed) such as dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, or ATV’s are not permitted.
12. It is unlawful for any person to use threatening, abusive, or insulting language, or to act in an indecent manner, or to do any act which constitutes a breach of the public peace in a park.
13. The use of loudspeakers or amplified systems in a park is not allowed except with prior written permission from The Fair Board or Campground Manager.
14. Campground maintenance and minor construction normally takes place Monday – Friday, when the campground is less occupied. However, if an emergency arises weekends will be utilized. These tasks may include mowing, weed eating, minor construction, etc. We appreciate your patience during these times while we are keeping our campground beautiful and fully functional, and also while we are making improvements.
15. Clothing MUST BE WORN at all times while in the campground.
16. Check out time is 2:00pm.
Thank you for choosing Shady Oaks Campground.
Relax and have a wonderful weekend!